Question: How does CanXida Remove (Formula RMV) prevent die-off reactions?
CanXida Remove prevents die-off reactions in 2 key ways:
- The dosage of each ingredient in a single tablet of CanXida Remove is enough to be effective, but not so much that it comes with increased risks of die-off reactions or side effects.
- To further protect against die-off reactions, CanXida Remove uses a time release tablet to give you a slow but steady serving of each ingredient over many hours, rather than all at once, allowing you to still receive the dose you need to start seeing results but providing protection against die-off reactions and side effects which can occur if you take all the ingredients at once.
Question: Can CanXida Remove (Formula RMV) be crushed into a powder and added to a smoothie or other food?
Yes it can, however, as the formula is designed using a time release tablet, you will lose this function if you were to crush it.
So, there are 2 ways you can work with this to still achieve the results you want while lowering any potential side effects that can come from taking away the time release function.
- When you crush the tablet into a powder, divide that serving up over the next few hours e.g. A third right away, another third 2 hours later and the final third 2 hours after that. This will replicate the timeframe of taking the time release tablet.
- If you’re comfortable with swallowing the tablet for the first week, you can start with the tablet, and then progress to crushing it into powder during week 2 as you begin to tolerate the formula more and possibly even increase your dosage. By taking it as a tablet for the duration of week 1, you’ll still be giving yourself a gentle, time-released introduction to the formula which will help in minimizing the chance of side effects.
Question: How does CanXida Remove (Formula RMV) target all parts of the digestive system?
CanXida Remove targets all parts of the digestive system by using a variety of ingredients which specialise in certain areas of digestion more than others.
For the stomach, 3 key ingredients help to lower the Ph of your stomach acid, making it more acidic and therefore a hostile environment to yeasts, bacteria, parasites and viruses. This also help helps to prevent undigested pieces of food making it through to your intestines and causing inflammation, these 3 key ingredients are:
- Caprylic Acid
- Undecylenic Acid and;
- Betaine HCL
From there, as food passes from the stomach and into the small and large intestines, the following ingredients being to play their most important roles:
- Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE): Its anti yeast and antibacterial effects can help in combating any strains of yeast and bad bacteria present in your small and large intestine, plus prevent the formation and multiplication of new infections. And, while doing this, it leaves your good bacteria untouched, allowing them to thrive and multiply.
- Berberine: Berberine works well alongside Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE) to also combat yeast and bad bacteria.
- Clove: Thanks to the active ingredient Eugenol, clove is able to rupture and destroy existing yeast cells and prevent the formation of new ones and. It also prevents Candida Albicans from forming hyphae, the branching elements which allow it to penetrate the gut wall and spread elsewhere in the body.
The remaining ingredients in the formula: Aged garlic extract, Black Walnut Hull extract, Pau d’arco, Neem, Biotin & Oregano oil all provide additional anti bacterial, anti yeast, anti fungal and anti parasitic power to the formula as it passes through the remaining parts of your digestive system including the large intestine/colon.
Ready to elevate your well-being? Discover the transformative potential of CanXida products and start your journey today!
The information and facts are intended to help and support, not replace, the relationship that exists between you and your doctor. The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information is presented for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of your healthcare professional. Consult your doctor or health professional before starting a treatment or making any changes to your diet.