Question: Is There A Solution For Persistent Oral Yeast?
Spraying it in your mouth can help combat the yeast. However, addressing oral yeast requires a holistic approach, as the mouth is only the beginning of the digestive tract. To manage oral candida:
- Dental Hygiene: Brush teeth at least twice daily and maintain regular flossing.
- Oil Pulling: Use coconut oil in the morning, swish around the mouth for several minutes, and then discard. This helps to attract yeast spores and bacteria.
- Rinse & Spray: After brushing, rinse the mouth with lukewarm saltwater and then spray with colloidal silver.
- Probiotics & Diet: Incorporate sour Greek yogurt and other cultured foods. Fresh garlic in your meals, especially in salads, can be beneficial. Some people also find relief by sucking on cloves or fennel seeds.
- Tea Tree Oil: A soft-bristle toothbrush with a drop of Australian tea tree oil can be used to massage the gums and brush the tongue. Alternatively, massage the gums with coconut or tea tree oil.
- Dietary Caution: Avoid sugary foods, sodas, and unhealthy snacking. Instead, eat fresh, natural foods rich in enzymes, vegetables, lean proteins, legumes, nuts, and seeds.
- Lifestyle Choices: Refrain from smoking and excessive alcohol consumption for optimal oral health.
Ultimately, a balanced diet and proper oral hygiene practices are paramount for addressing oral yeast.
Question: Can Candida Live In Your Underwear?
Yes, it’s crucial to maintain hygiene to prevent reinfection, especially if you have a history of thrush. Wearing clean underwear daily and ensuring they are sanitized properly in a washing machine should suffice. Furthermore, if you’re in a relationship, it’s essential to consider the possibility of transferring Candida between partners.
It’s not just about the underwear. Overcoming a yeast infection requires a comprehensive approach. Following a specific diet, lifestyle changes, and using specific supplements like Canzidar can effectively address the issue. We’ve successfully assisted numerous women with this concern, and the results are consistently positive. For an in-depth understanding, please refer to chapter five in our book Candida Crusher, which focuses on women’s vaginal yeast infections. We believe every case can be addressed with the right approach and commitment.
Question: Is Apricot Seed Beneficial For Yeast Overgrowth?
To address this, apricot seeds gained attention in the ’70s due to the belief they could cure cancer. The compound in apricot seeds, Amygdalin, can convert to a cyanide-like compound in the body. Though some research suggested potential benefits, others have found no significant effect. For instance, while a Korean study pointed to potential positive effects on prostate cancer, other studies, including one from 1992, indicated no discernible impact. Almonds might offer similar or even better benefits than apricot seeds, with fewer risks. Consuming a moderate amount of apricot seeds might provide certain nutrients like vitamin A and iron, making them a decent prebiotic for the gut. However, their efficacy in treating candida remains questionable.
Disclaimer: Always consult with your healthcare professional before making dietary or lifestyle changes.