Question: What is the significance of the 12 ingredients mentioned, and why were they specifically chosen?
The 12 ingredients in CanXida Remove were carefully selected so that the formula as a whole can be as effective as possible against ALL common species of Candida (Candida albicans, Candida tropicalis and Candida krusei).
This synergistic team of 12 ingredients is also effective against over 800 different species of bad bacteria and a broad spectrum of parasites.
And, not only is this combination of 12 ingredients effective against all of the above, but it does not harm beneficial bacteria, a feature which makes it stand out against traditional treatments such as antibiotics.
Question: What does it mean that some ingredients are standardized? How does it affect the efficacy of the product?
Standardized ingredients are those that have been tested to guarantee that the “active ingredient” inside an ingredient is present in a certain amount.
For example, when you’re trying to fit a lot of ingredients into a small, 2 capsule serving, you’re not going to be able to put an entire handful or spoonful of a traditional ingredient in there, for example, clove.
However, thanks to standardization, we’re able to concentrate down the most potent part of the plant (its active ingredients) and leave aside the non active parts of the plant such as water and fiber.
So, in the case of clove mentioned above, we give you a 4:1 extract, which means for every 1mg of clove (4:1 ratio) we give you is the equivalent to 4mg of close, that’s 4 times!
And for the other ingredients which are stanardized to a percentage, for example, Berberine Concentrate HCL (85% Standardized), this means that 85% of every mg we give you is pure berberine, to achieve this with a non-standardized extract from the barberry plant (the primary source of berberine in supplements) would take a much larger serving and again, not be able to fit in a 2 capsule serving.
Question: How does CanXida Remove (Formula RMV) target all parts of the GI tract?
Thanks to the team of 12 ingredients working hard for you, they each specialise in a different part of the GI tract starting from the mouth and going all the way through to the colon and beyond.
Though many of the ingredients in CanXida Remove can help improve the health of almost all parts of your GI tract, some ingredients specialise in certain areas more than others, here is a quick overview of the areas each ingredient specialize in:
- Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE) (45% standardized): Primarily the Stomach as well as The Intestines (Small and Large)
- Berberine Concentrate HCL (85% standardized): The Large Intestine/Colon
- Clove (4 : 1 ratio standardized): The Stomach
- Garlic, aged extract (2% allicin standardized): The Intestines (Small and Large)
- Caprylic Acid: The Stomach
- Undecylenic Acid: The Stomach
- Betaine HCL: The Stomach
- Black Walnut Hull Extract: The Large Intestine
- Pau d’arco (4:1 ratio standardized): The Intestinal Lining
- Neem (4:1 ratio standardized): The Stomach
- Biotin: Assists with nutrient breakdown in The Stomach and nutrient absorption in The Intestines (Small and Large)
- Oregano Oil: The Intestines (Small and Large)
Question: How were the potencies of the ingredients measured or determined?
The potencies were carefully selected for maximum effect in removing candida, bacteria and parasites and a timed release function was chosen to help you maximize the effect of the product while minimizing the chances for any side effects by not giving you everything all at once.
The potencies are measured by the particular extracts we use, for example, we didn’t just give you a regular garlic extract, we chose an aged garlic extract standardized for 2% allicin content (the active ingredient found inside garlic).
Combine that with our standardized Berberine and Grapefruit Seed Extracts along with the high potency 4:1 ratios of our Clove, Pau D’Arco and Neem extracts and this makes CanXida Remove far more potent than a formula using only regular kinds of ingredients and extracts.
Question: What scientific research or studies back up the selection of these ingredients?
Here we will share with you studies related to each ingredient in the formula:
- Grapeseed Extract (GSE) (45% Standardized): Grapefruit seed extract effectively inhibits the Candida albicans biofilms development.
- Berberine Concentrate HCL (85% Standardized): In vitro Antifungal Effects of Berberine Against Candida
- Clove (4:1 Ratio Standardized): Antifungal activity of the clove essential oil from Syzygium aromaticum on Candida
- Garlic, Aged Extract (2% allicin standardized): Effects of Fresh Garlic Extract on Candida albicans
- Caprylic Acid: Short-Term Antifungal Treatments of Caprylic Acid
- Undecylenic Acid: Antifungal effects of undecylenic acid
- Betaine HCL: Gastric reacidification with betaine HCl in healthy volunteers with rabeprazole-induced hypochlorhydria
- Black Walnut Hull Extract: Black Walnut (Juglans nigra) Extracts Inhibit Proinflammatory Cytokine Production
- Pau d’arco (4:1 ratio standardized): Antinociceptive and antiedematogenic properties and acute toxicity of Tabebuia avellanedae Lor. ex Griseb. inner bark aqueous extract
- Neem (4 : 1 ratio standardized): Assessment of Antimicrobial Effectiveness of Neem and Clove Extract Against Streptococcus mutans and Candida albicans
- Biotin: Biotin Regulates Colonization and Growth of Candida albicans
- Oregano Oil: Oregano essential oil inhibits Candida
To learn more please read our CanXida Remove Whitepaper.
Question: How do you ensure the quality of the raw materials used in CanXida Remove (Formula RMV)?
All raw materials are tested twice to ensure potency, quality and safety.
The first time they are tested is as individual ingredients by their supplier, these tests arrive with the ingredients to the manufacturer before they are used in any products.
The second time they are tested is once the formula is mixed together to make the final, finished product, tests are conducted by a 3rd party laboratory to ensure that the product is potent, clean and safe for consumption.
Ready to elevate your well-being? Discover the transformative potential of CanXida products and start your journey today!
The information and facts are intended to help and support, not replace, the relationship that exists between you and your doctor. The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information is presented for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of your healthcare professional. Consult your doctor or health professional before starting a treatment or making any changes to your diet.