Question: Can you talk a little about digestive enzymes? Like the benefits and why they are essential especially when dealing with gut issues?
Digestive enzymes play an integral role in our bodies, facilitating the breakdown of food so nutrients can be absorbed efficiently. Produced naturally in different parts of our digestive system—such as the mouth, stomach, and pancreas—these enzymes target specific types of food compounds. Let’s delve into the types of digestive enzymes, their primary benefits, and the reasons behind their importance.
|Digestive Enzyme||Benefits||Why It’s Beneficial|
|Amylase||Breaks down carbohydrates||Facilitates the conversion of starches into sugars, which can then be easily absorbed by the intestines.|
|Protease||Breaks down proteins||Assists in breaking down complex proteins into amino acids, aiding in absorption and supporting body functions like muscle building and repair.|
|Lipase||Breaks down fats||Helps in the digestion of dietary fats, making them available for the body to use as energy or store for future use.|
|Lactase||Breaks down lactose||Essential for people with lactose intolerance, it converts lactose into glucose and galactose, preventing digestive discomfort.|
|Cellulase||Breaks down fiber||Assists in breaking down plant cell walls, thus aiding in the digestion of fruits and vegetables which might otherwise be hard to digest.|
Our supplement CanXida Restore contains digestive enzymes and probiotics without prebiotic to help your gut recover from gut issues caused by candida.
Question: What are some things or situations that can weaken immune system? I think my immune system is weak and that is why I keep getting candida.
The immune system plays a crucial role in preventing infections, including those caused by fungi such as Candida. However, various situations can weaken or affect the immune system, potentially making an individual more susceptible to Candida overgrowth. Here are some factors and situations that can compromise immune function:
- Conditions such as diabetes, HIV/AIDS, and certain autoimmune diseases can weaken the immune system.
- Antibiotics can disrupt the natural balance of bacteria in the gut, potentially allowing Candida to proliferate.
- Corticosteroids. These can suppress immune function when used long-term or in high doses.
- Immunosuppressive drugs, which are given to organ transplant recipients to prevent organ rejection, can weaken the immune system.
- Not getting essential nutrients, particularly vitamins and minerals that support immune function, can affect the body’s ability to fight off infections.
- The immune system naturally becomes less effective as we age, making the elderly more susceptible to infections, including those by Candida.
- Chronic stress, both physical and emotional, can weaken the immune system over time.
- Consistently missing out on restorative sleep can impair immune function.
- Drinking alcohol in excess can weaken the immune system and its defenses.
- The use of certain recreational drugs can compromise immune responses.
- Prolonged exposure to certain toxins, pollutants, and chemicals can affect immune function.
- Both can temporarily weaken the immune system as the body focuses on healing.
- Apart from antibiotics and immunosuppressants, some other drugs may have side effects that can weaken the immune system.
- The immune system undergoes changes during pregnancy to protect the fetus, which might make some women more susceptible to infections.
It’s essential to be aware of these factors, especially if you’re at risk of Candida overgrowth. If you think you might be susceptible due to one or more of these situations, it would be wise to consult a healthcare professional, preferably a specialist familiar with Candida and its challenges.
Question: What are some essential nutrients and what can happen if I have deficiency in them?
This is a great question. Below we have created a table that will give you a better idea.
|Nutrient||Role in Immune Function||Deficiency Outcome|
|Vitamin C||Supports the formation of antibodies and enhances white blood cell function.||Increased susceptibility to infections.|
|Vitamin D||Regulates the pathogen-fighting effects of monocytes and neutrophils; also boosts pathogen-fighting effects of certain cells.||Inhibited immune response; increased risk of infections.|
|Zinc||Crucial for the normal development of cells that mediate nonspecific immunity.||Impaired immune cell activity; delayed wound healing.|
|Iron||Supports the proliferation and maturation of immune cells, especially lymphocytes.||Impaired immune response; increased vulnerability to infections.|
|Vitamin A||Helps regulate the immune system and protect against infections by keeping skin and tissues in the mouth, stomach, intestines, and respiratory system healthy.||Decreased resistance to infections; impaired adaptive immunity.|
|Selenium||Helps boost the body’s defense against bacteria and viruses.||Lowered immune response; increased risk of certain diseases.|
|Folic Acid||Supports the overall cell function and tissue growth, which is vital for immune function.||Reduced production of critical immune cells.|
Ready to elevate your well-being? Discover the transformative potential of CanXida products and start your journey today!
The information and facts are intended to help and support, not replace, the relationship that exists between you and your doctor. The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Information is presented for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of your healthcare professional. Consult your doctor or health professional before starting a treatment or making any changes to your diet.