The microorganisms that live in our gut, collectively known as the gut microbiome, play an important role in gut health and our overall well-being. In healthy individuals, there is an appropriate balance between levels of different gut microorganisms which facilitates normal bodily processes like digestion and immune function.
Various factors like prolonged use of antibiotics and compromised immune function can lead to opportunistic overgrowth of the Candida species of fungi in the gut. Candida overgrowth in the gut can lead to many health issues that vary in severity and in the symptoms they cause. Candidiasis (Candida infection) can be acute or chronic and can lead to severe illness and even death. Therefore, it is important to maintain a healthy gut microbiome to prevent Candida overgrowth and to restore gut health if overgrowth occurs.
CanXida provides three powerful formulations with all-natural ingredients to support gut health and bolster your body’s defenses against Candida overgrowth.
To restore gut health after Candida overgrowth, Candida species must first be removed from the body. CanXida RMV is a 12-ingredient formula that helps to effectively remove the burden of Candida overgrowth in the gut as the first step towards restoring gut health. CanXida RMV ingredients have been scientifically proven to reduce the growth of and kill Candida species. The ingredients are all-natural and have a broad spectrum activity which means you don’t need to worry about Candida developing resistance to them.
Some important CanXida RMV ingredients include:
- Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE): Scientifically proven to kill Candida species and many species of harmful bacteria by disrupting their membranes.
- Garlic: Contains the bioactive substance allicin, which has proven anti-fungal and anti-microbial effects.
- Oregano Oil: Scientifically proven to inhibit Candida, disrupt biofilm formation, and may be more effective at killing Candida than commonly used medication.
The CanXida RMV formulation contains slow-release additives that ensure a timed release of ingredients to maximize their anti-Candida effect. Furthermore, CanXida RMV ingredients have been scientifically proven to have synergistic effects in killing the most common pathological Candida species, C. albicans.
CanXida RMV not only affects Candida, but also targets other harmful yeast species such as Aspergillus and Rhodotorula, bacteria such as E. coli, and parasites like Giardia duodenali and Entamoeba histolytica. In this way, CanXida acts as a “triple threat” against all kinds of organisms that disturb gut health and function. CanXida RMV ensures these organisms are efficiently and safely removed from your system with minimal side effects.
A balanced gut microbiome is essential for our health and Candida overgrowth can deplete levels of healthy microbes we need for proper gut function. Thus, after the removal of harmful organisms using CanXida RMV, our gut may not have sufficient levels of healthy microorganisms to function properly. CanXida RST is a specially designed formulation of probiotics and enzymes that help repopulate the gut with a healthy balance of beneficial microbes.
Probiotics are live, health-promoting microbes that are good for our bodies. Research on probiotics has expanded exponentially in recent years, and CanXida selects only the most effective science-backed probiotics with which to recolonize the gut after Candida overgrowth. The reintroduction of healthy bacteria supports our overall health and reduces the possibility of renewed Candida overgrowth and infection.
CanXida RST probiotics include:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: Produces metabolites (digestive byproducts) that are important for our digestive system and which have been shown to inhibit Candida growth. This species also lowers gut pH, creating a less favorable environment for Candida and other pathogens to grow.
- Lactobacillus plantarum: Commonly found in fermented foods like sourdough and sauerkraut, this species also lowers gut pH and promotes intestinal barrier function which can prevent invasive forms of candidiasis.
CanXida also includes a cocktail of important enzymes that aid our digestion and help probiotics to more efficiently recolonize the gut. Amylase and glucoamylase help to break down complex carbohydrates into the simple sugars our body and healthy bacteria use as fuel, while enzymes like cellulase help to reduce discomfort and bloating.
CanXida RST ensures that your gut is repopulated with only the most beneficial probiotics, which helps you to recover faster from Candida overgrowth and prevents future issues.
Immune function is essential for keeping Candida levels within a healthy range, and impaired immune function is one of the major clinical risk factors for developing candidiasis. Candida overgrowth can lead to the depletion of nutrients essential for immune function through several mechanisms.
- Nutrient Scavenging: Candida can directly scavenge nutrients like zinc and calcium from the local environment and can even steal iron directly from our cells. Candida can deplete levels of glucose in our gut which is an essential fuel for many of the immune cells which help to tackle Candida
- Gut Inflammation: Candida infection leads to inflammation and damage of the lining of our guts which is the primary site for the absorption of many vitamins and minerals. Thus, even after Candida is removed from the gut the lasting damage to the gut wall can impair nutrient absorption and affect our health.
- Dietary Restrictions: Many individuals who suffer or have suffered from Candida overgrowth are unable to eat certain foods without feeling discomfort or experiencing symptoms like diarrhea. Thus, important minerals and vitamins may be lacking from their diet, slowing their recovery to full gut health and immune function.
CanXida RBD contains a plethora of essential vitamins and minerals that are essential to rebuilding full immune function and gut health after overgrowth or infection. Key vitamins and minerals provided by CanXida RBD include:
- Vitamin C: Promotes tissue repair and is essential for many immune functions including activation and migration of neutrophils.
- Iron: Often depleted in candidiasis patients and plays a key role in the activation of many immune cell types that help counteract Candida.
- Zinc: Also depleted in candidiasis patients and essential for the function of many immune cells.
Candida can be a scary diagnosis and living with chronic gut issues associated with Candida overgrowth can drain us of energy and even leave us feeling hopeless. Luckily, CanXida offers three tried and tested formulations that help to support gut health and alleviate the problems caused by Candida overgrowth. CanXida RMV helps to remove excess Candida from the system. CanXida Restore replenishes the gut with healthy bacteria, allowing you to get back to full gut health. Lastly, CanXida Rebuild provides your body with essential vitamins and minerals to rebuild your immune defenses against Candida and keep your gut health in top shape.
Check out our website and YouTube channel to discover how CanXida Remove, Restore, and Rebuild have helped to improve the lives of people suffering from Candida overgrowth, and how these scientifically-backed formulations can help you.